*Information Memorandum available on request*
Oozing charm, character and old-world elegance. This grandiose residence has been home to the current owners for over 55 years, ready for the next family to move in, personalise and make their own memories! The double gable Queenslander is set on a sizable 810 square metre block in the blue-chip suburb of Coorparoo, flaunting a bungalow-style façade, wrap-around verandah and captivating city views. Presenting further renovation opportunities, you have the option to enjoy as is, partially renovate or completely revive this classic home. The property rests just 7km form the Brisbane CBD, encompassed by renown schools and easily accessible transport, along with a myriad of local cafes, parks and shops.
Privatised by tall trees and well-kept gardens, the home welcomes you through the enchanting front verandah, featuring decorative gable beams, balustrade and handrails. Inside, the formal lounge room boasts high ceilings and wood panelling, accessing the wrap-around deck through two sets of French doors. The open plan living, dining and kitchen open out onto the verandah and to the rear balcony, with stairs leading down to the backyard. The galley kitchen features city views and features a butler’s pantry, the space made light and breezy through the ample casement windows.
The level is completed by the main bathroom and three bedrooms, the master incorporating a seated bay window and oversized built-in wardrobe, and the second extended by an adjoining sunroom. Downstairs is accessed via a separate entry, comprising a bedroom, bathroom, laundry and rumpus area that flows through to the rear patio, backyard and in-ground pool. The dual-storey home offers a variety of living arrangements, with the option to utilise downstairs as a home business, teenagers retreat, separate living quarters for guests or to generate additional income.
The property also features solar panels, a security system, air-conditioning and a tandem carport for two vehicles. A rare opportunity to secure a long-term investment with inevitable growth, there are infinite entertaining opportunities through the outdoor living areas, pool, front and rear gardens. Within catchment of Holland Park State School and Cavendish Road State High School, the classic Queenslander is conveniently situated five minutes from Coorparoo Square, ten minutes from Westfield Carindale and nearby to Greenslopes Hospital. This grandiose residence has been home to the current owners for 55 years, ready for the next family to move in, personalise and make their own memories!
• Double gable Queenslander set on an 810 Sqm. double block in blue-chip suburb
• Bungalow-style façade, wrap-around verandah & captivating city views
• 7km from the CBD, encompassed by renowned schools, transport, cafes, parks & shops
• Formal lounge accesses the wrap-around deck through two sets of French doors
• Open plan living/dining/kitchen open out onto the verandah & to the rear balcony
• Kitchen features incredible city views and butler’s pantry
• Upper level completed by the main bathroom, three bedrooms & sunroom
• Master bed with seated bay window – second bedroom with adjoining sunroom
• Separate entry to lower level comprising bedroom, bathroom, laundry & rumpus
• Downstairs rumpus flows outside to rear patio, backyard & in-ground pool
• Property features solar panels, security system, air-con & tandem carport for 2 cars
• Within catchment of Holland Park State School & Cavendish Road State High School
• Five minutes from Coorparoo Square, ten minutes from Westfield Carindale& nearby Greenslopes Hospital